Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Here!

I'm here!! Finally! Ha ha oh my gosh that was the longest flight ever! Not to mention being on three planes in one day. I slept horrible. I was very bored. I chatted with Marcus who is going to visit his daughter in Durban. He's a black. Not a member, but friendly. I traveled with two other missionaries from Atlanta. Elder Kunz is from Sandy, Utah and is going to Kenya. And the other elder is from Alpine, Utah. We didn't get to sit by each other though. Elder Kunz lost his bag so hopefully he'll get it tomorrow.
MTC president is President Cannon and his wife. They are from the Salt Lake area. There are four of us here right now. An elder from Madagascar- I can't pronounce his name or spell it. The rest of the elders and the five sisters we'll get here tomorrow. Small MTC but doesn't need to be big.
How are things going? I'll be able to email again Saturday. So I will ttyl!
Love you guys!

Your missionary,
Elder Robert S. Rigby

*Note ttyl means talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment