Monday, November 22, 2010

I Feel My Saviors Love

Dear Family and Friends,

Hey! Tracting: still trying to find those that are prepared by the Lord. Its quite funny sometimes when we go up to the door and then the alarm goes off before we even touch the door. it funny. we have set off 3 alarms in the past week. then the security company guy comes to check it out and he just goes "Oh it you guys again" haha we laugh and then finally ask him if we can come to his home and teach him haha he agreed. so yeah.

I'm enjoying port alfred its a good place. small but good. even tho we really aren't busy teaching yet. the other elders are busy teaching but that cause they are in the township. we are all having fun talking and laughing with another in the boarding or when we are in the car. I love being with the O'Dells they take really good care of us, they feed us every friday and sunday. So i get american food! haha :) they make me laugh and i just enjoy serving with them.

We had the Branch Christmas party on saturday, yes we had it early cause everyone will be on holiday when it is Christmas time so we had it early. It was a lot of fun. we had games such as gini sack races and a game with balloons etc for the primary kids. remember how i said that we really don't work with primary, well in port alfred there are a lot of primary aged kids that come to church we are required to help haha it's fun. i love kids. they make me laugh sometimes. after the games we had lunch and then we had the nativity play done by the primary kids. it was good. they had only practice 2 times before so it was a little ruff but it was still nice. i got to conduct the singing.

Well i'm glad that everyone at home is doing well and things are happening without me haha. I miss you all and love you and am so grateful for your love and support. I love this gospel. it really is true. I had a very spiritual experience this past week as we were teaching a lady in her home. Malinde. She is a mother of 3 and her husband is really not a church goer so when we were done with the lesson i bore my testimony and i just felt the Spirit come over me and testify of the things i was saying to really be true to myself and to her. She accepted to pray and read and come to church when she got things worked out with her church that she had just joined haha so it'll be a battle with that. I love my Heavenly Father so much and i'm truly grateful for the love that He has for me, i feel of it everyday. I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ and His example to us. I know He lives and loves us. Have a good week!

Elder Robert S Rigby (CTM)

No comments:

Post a Comment