Monday, February 1, 2010

HI

Dear Family and Friends,

I'm really hating email!! It deleted it again! I'm so mad!! Stupid Computer! But on a good thought Cape Town is the most beautiful place on the face of the earth I've decided love the ocean and stuff. Except for the poor townships.... but that's the world.

Well week was good! Been busy busy. Had exchanges on Friday. So I went with Elder Dodoo and His comp came here with my comp. Good learning experience. Saw the world and how poor townships are.

I want my camera cord. I got your package! thank you so much for the calendar and the goodies! We get mail on Monday after we email. so yeah. Today I won't till tomorrow tho since we have zone conference. SO I'll get mail tomorrow. I'm just gunna send my card home when it gets full. so it'll be awhile. enough of this attachment stuff that deletes my email.

Been learning everyday and growing. I'm finally used to getting up at 6:30 even tho I still don't like it. We jog every morning to get our hearts pumpin for the day and wake us up. But what else do you want to know?? I had a big long list of details on every day this past week and now its gone so I'm sorry and I'll just send pictures home through letters or my card.

Saw the Penguins last Monday they are so funny! they look at you like we are very interesting. haha they are about 2 feet tall and will bite your hand off if you try to pet them so Mark no i didn't get one for you so sorry. Got lots of pictures tho! so look forward to that. Today i think we are gunna go mini golfing with the District. so that'll be fun.

We are having 5 baptisms this month on the 14 which is awesome!

I love you all!! I miss you alot and I'm doing great! get out and work and everything becomes a great day. Really enjoying my Trainer Elder Heydenrych. He knows alot. Well till next week! LOVES YOU ALL

Elder Robert S Rigby (CTM)

No comments:

Post a Comment